Monday, April 25, 2011

1st Satin scarf braid out

I decided to try something new with my hair because I guess i got bored lol..so I was on youtube of course and came across a satin braid out queen! www.youtube.com/ZanAndRob ,she inspired me to try it out...so i did..


I used my leave in conditioner mix which consists of Infusium 23, Paul mitchell's leave in conditioner. I also used my miss jesse's quick curls so that it could have some hold to it. last but not least I needed satin strips so i cut up my bed sheet lol!..I dont use the sheet so yeah:/ and also if i want to still cover up with it I have a lot left lol....ANYWAYS..So I cut up the strips to be about 2 inches thick and braided them into my hair...I had 8 braids total




dont forget to check out the jewelry im selling!
http://theiceiing.blogspot.com/2011/04/jewerly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment