Monday, February 6, 2012

Makeup of the week

 Same eye look different lips. On the left I have on Maybellines fushia fever and on the left I have on coffee lip liner by NYX and fleshpot from MAC with some nude gloss.
For my eyes I am using the wet n wild palette in petal pusher.





This was the day of the superbowl ,GIANTS ALL DAY!
Wet n Wild(wnw) 909d on my lips--loveeeee this color omg. Im using it as a stain.
on my eyes I used blue had me at hello eyeshadow palette by wnw as well.





I tried out my maybelline 24 hr eyeshadow base(I have a blog post on it) in the color edgy emerald. On top of the base I used the turquoise from the blue had me at hello wnw 8 pan palette. For the purples I used a MAC eyeshadow.on my lips is MAC's flesh pot  with some type of gloss I don't remember.


I used some discontinued MAC pigments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment